Monday, October 4, 2010

Canadian Identity Test.

What makes me a true Canadian is as follows:
  • I am a friendly and polite person.
  • I respect all nationalities.
  • I  know that Canada's many cultures makes it unique and special.
  • I am proud when I see the Canadian flag or watch the winning goal of a hockey game.
  • I know our great countries history; what makes it one of the best places to live on earth.
  • I have freedom to my own religion, occupation, and lifestyle.
  • I have travelled our country and seen the luminous rocky mountains, our vast oceans, and the rumbling niagra falls that make up the geography of Canada.
  • When myself or my family has been injured we have the inusrance of free health care.
  • I frequently see moose and beaver on brisk strolls through my neighborhood.
  • I use/do Canadian inventions such as the telephone, snow shoes, and basketball to name a few.
There are many types of things that make me a true Canadian but most of all the love of my country.

1 comment:

  1. Really? You see moose and beaver when you walk through Central Saanich?

    ReplyDelete